In the dark...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Sat in my bedroom... bored
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:53 pm by Lily White

» Lunch with Kayla (Kayla, open)
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:48 am by Lily White

» rate the sig
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am by Nichole

» I'll never be good enough
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:12 pm by Nichole

» franklin orphan house
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm by Hayley

» First Day. Oh, yet again.
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm by Lucy Summers

» second world
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 pm by Hayley

» Hayley Carter AAAAAH
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:30 pm by Lily White

» Nichole Williams
SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 am by Lily White

Zoe !!
Zoe!! SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Lucy
Holly !!
Holly!! SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Kayla
Becca !!
Becca ! SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Lily1
Monthly Awards !
Male of the Month ! To be comfirmed ! Female of the month ! To Be comfirmed ! Member of the Month ! To be confirmed !
Affiliates
free forum
Photobucket
Photobucket

SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example)

Go down

SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Empty SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example)

Post  Lucy Summers Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:17 am

I AM CONFIDANT
BUT I STILL HAVE MY MOMENTS, BABY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUMMERS, LUCY AUGUST (Zoe's Example) Medium-2-1
LUCY AUGUST SUMMERS

WHAT SHOULD WE CALL YOU?
    Lucy August Summers
LET'S SEE THAT EQUIPMENT?
    Female
BABY, WHAT'S YOUR SIGN?
    March 3rd 1992, I'm 18 but I look 13.
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SUPERNATURAL?
    I'm Half Vampire, Half Fearie.
HOW DO YOU SWING?
    Hetrosexual
SINGLE OR ATTACHED?
    I'm taken. Girls: STAY AWAY FROM JOE. Okay? Good.
MIDDLE-CHILD SYNDROME?[list]My family abandoned me when I was little, I never found out who they were. Only that, they weren't proud of me and didn't want me. They left me at an orphanage when I was 1.
[list]WHAT'RE YOU LIKE?
    Mean, Bitchy, Protective, Cautious
WHAT TURNS YOU ON?
    Well, alot of things really. The main thing is probably making other people feel my pain. Though, I'd never hurt the group or Joe. I love bands like Panic! at the disco, My Chemical Romance and You, me at six. I love sports, singing and more.
HOOK-UPS OR LONG TERM?
    I love relationships, but I hate them when they are made of lies and deception. I like it when there true and honest. I also hate two-timers and cheaters
MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
    I can't have any pets because I usually end up killing them, not that I want to.
CHILDHOOD DREAM?
    Become a professional recording artist in my own band, though that dreams gone down the drain.
WHAT SETS YOU OFF?

-Do-Gooders.
    -Humans.
    -Most people.
    -When people say Have a nice day.
WHAT'RE HIDING?
    Not really (Apart from what the humans don't know), though I can transform into anything I want too, another person or an animal.
BEST MEMORY?

When I ran away from the retirement home.
WORST MEMORY?

When I became Hospitalized after I got shot by a kidnapper.
WHAT'S MISSING?
    I was like Kayla, I'm the only other person who wasn't born a creature. Though no-one knows it. I was shot and I went into a 3 year coma when I was 13, I mean really 13. Since then I haven't aged. When I woke up I was a creature.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, guys, my name is Zoe, and i'm a GIRL with
16 years under my belt. i live in the Central time zone
and i'm a wicked RPer, if you don't believe me, check the sample!
I was running, running to save my life, running to survive. Escaping from the kidnapper had been the hardest thing I'd ever done. He was fast though, very fast. My legs could only move so fast. I'd been running for a good ten minutes and the end of the alley was still miles away. He was catching up, I was gonna die. I was sure of it. I could only hear his footsteps, because I daren't turn around and look how close he atually was. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour in my chest. Suddenly the end of the alley was in site, I pushed my feet harder against the floor, desprate to reach the light. Just as I broke through into daylight I heard a bang. Then it hit me in the back, a sharp metal bullet. I fell to the ground with a thump and everything went black.
---
so, guess what? this cute little app was the brain child of chelsey of caution aka
vintagesummer of RPGU and she aint gonna be happy if you don't put her name
on it. so just do it. thanks! ps: lyrics courtesy of demi lavato.
Lucy Summers
Lucy Summers
Admin

https://inthedarkrp.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down